Energy Healing: The Complete Guide to Achieving Optimal Health
You are in a room! Bare white walls and curtains were drawn.
Cobwebs have grown over the furniture.
Sheer abandonment emanates here from all around.
Another home, another room!
The Irises of Monet and Van Gogh adorn the walls.
A window of light opens to a Feng Shui Koi Pond out in the garden.
Here, the air is crisp with merriment.
Energy Healing is undeniably everywhere.
At varying degrees and different qualities.
Our physical bodies too, are not outside this pervasive energy field.
We are constantly drawing from the Earth for vital life force and thus connecting with the greater universal framework of dynamic and vigorous energy exuberance.
The embodiment and exchange of energies become conscious when we discipline ourselves thus, and this discipline is ‘yoga’.
Energy Healing and Psychodynamics of the Subtle-body
Among other great benefits of yoga practice, it teaches the individual how to stay unaffected even in the face of extremities.
In terms of Energy Healing, it means, your energy would be as you choose and cannot be overpowered or infiltrated.
The psychodynamics of an individual often relates in detail to something recognized as the “subtle body”.
This is the framework of energies underlying physicality, the one that is addressed in the therapeutic modalities of subtle body healing.
The more aware you become of your subtle body configuration, more will be your capacity to connect to your inner self and thus establish mastery over mind-body action which you previously found outside your grasp.
In advanced yoga teacher training in India, you could be introduced to the various methods of addressing subtle body Energy Healing functions and how healing can be activated through the subtle body realm.
From Chakra Healing to Intuitive Counseling, there are many ways to unveil one’s deeper layers within.
Commonly considered alternative but fast gaining scientific currency, these modalities of healing could help you immensely in finding health and balance.
Here are Energy Healing modalities you should know about Reiki
It’s different coinage for the same element.
At yoga teacher training programs in India, you will be introduced to the concept of prana
– which is the universal life flow channeling through the human body in the form of breath.
In the Japanese technique of Reiki, the principle relies on a life energy, unseen and intangible which could be moved with a touch or Near-Touch by a practiced Reiki master.
The prana that we understand through yoga is ki in this technique.
When the ki is dipping, one feels low, when running high, we have a lively, clear-thinking disposition with calm nerves.
Overall health is then a natural outcome. To have this technique coming into fruition, you must believe in Energy Healing within and around and put your trust upon the master who is to act as a conduit, passing on the higher energy as they trace their hands with touch or near-touch upon your body.
The acupuncture technique of needle insertion along the Energy Healing meridians originated in the Chinese medicinal system is a few thousand years old.
This relies upon energy flow patterns or Qi which must be continuous for the body-mind contingent to be in proper health.
A disrupted flow can be the cause of health degradation.
Acupuncture has proved effective in many cases of chronic pain of the back, neck, and premenstrual cramps. Also, the practice now could be sufficiently backed with science.
Aromatherapy takes effect through olfactory nerves connecting to the brain.
Essential oils extracted from herbaria are vaporized, sprayed, or infused in steam baths to fill the receiver with a sense of calm and pleasantness.
Conditions of pain, depression, or anxiety evidently melt away as the pleasantness seeps through, activating the subtle Energy Healing body, and all so set-in quite immediately!
Try them one by one, to uplift and heal
- chamomile to soothe the nerves
- lavender to nurture emotions
- cedarwood to strengthen
- ginger for passion
- black pepper to release blocked energy
and there’s more in the box.
Yoga souls know all there is to Kundalini. The idea of Kundalini is based upon the seven consecutive chakras or energy centers in the body.
While prana serpents through the midline of these Energy Healing centers, on a passage of each, it relates intricately to a key human need.
At a 200 hour YTTC, practitioners will become familiar chakra potentiality and understand how to release its blockages and become more expressive and smoothly functional.
May you find power in your subtle Energy Healing body!
Yoga & Energy Healing for Immune-Boosting
- As the weather changes, the risk of falling sick rises sharply.
- Frequent attacks of cold and fever are unavoidable.
- A weak immune system, fragile body, low resistance keeps us inert and prevents us from leading a healthy life.
- Being bedridden and away from work can be agitating for most people and all they yearn is a few days of goodness and well-being.
- Well, in this scenario, yoga & Energy Healing is the perfect and natural immunity booster.
- Yoga is a time-tested method that boosts your immune system through its efficient ability to reduce stress, increases blood flow, and enhances digestion.
If you are wondering how to increase immunity then practice these five best yoga asanas & Energy Healing to boost the immune system:
- Come on your fours on a yoga & Energy Healing mat.
- Spread your knees hip-width apart and rest your hips on your heels.
- Make sure your spine is erect.
- Upon exhalation, bend forward and drape your torso over your thighs.
- Bring your head and chest to rest on top of your thighs.
- Extend your arms backward and keep your palms close to your posterior in an upward direction.
- Keep your eyes closed and hold this pose for 60 seconds.
- An excellent posture that decongests the chest and helps in building a stronger defense system.
- Lie on your stomach, outstretch your legs and bring your arms alongside your body.
- Align your hands with your shoulders and tuck your elbows under the sides of your body.
- Spread your toes. Inhale; lift your head, chest off the mat and rest your lower ribs on the floor.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed and away from your ears.
- Straighten your arms as much as you can and lift your chest as high as possible.
- Remain in this pose for 30 seconds.
- A chest-opening posture which aids in the release of white blood cells that boosts immunity.
Camel Pose -Ustrasana:
- Kneel on the floor with legs hip-distance-apart.
- Rest your hands on your hips and lengthen your tailbone.
- Slightly lean backward and tuck your chin towards your chest.
- Reach back and grab the heels with your hands.
- Keep your fingers pointed towards your toes and thighs perpendicular to the floor.
- Keep your neck relaxed and hold this pose for 15-30 seconds.
A heart opening yoga posture & Energy Healing that increases breathing capacity, provides relief from respiratory ailments and energizes the body.
Bridge Pose-Setu Bandhasana:
- Lie on your back on the ground. Stretch your arms along the floor.
- Press your feet and palms firmly on the yoga mat and uplift your hips and lower back from the mat.
- Try to raise your hips as high as possible.
- Roll your shoulder blades back and away from your ears.
- Clasp your hands beneath your pelvis and keep your thighs parallel to the floor.
- Retain this pose for 30-60 seconds.
This yoga & Energy Healing posture improves blood circulation in the body, increases lung capacity, energizes the body to help put a stiff resistance against the germs.
- Lie on the ground with arms alongside the body and legs outstretched in front of you.
- Press your forearms and elbows on the floor to raise your chest, shoulder blades, and upper torso off the mat.
- Tilt your head backward and rest the crown of your head on the floor.
- Keep your thighs actively engaged.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds.
- Fish pose stretches the chest, throat, stimulates the abdominal muscles and thymus which enhances the body’s immune system.
- Boost your Immune system with these five yoga & Energy Healing poses and lead an active, energized, and nourished life.
5 Major Ailments that Yoga & Energy Healing Can Cure
A healthy body and a healthy mind are the two most precious possessions of a human being.
Absence of any of these elements can be a cause of severe misery, pain and depression in a person’s life.
When our body falls sick or exhibit symptoms of threat, we immediately seek medical help
– queue up to see the most eminent doctors, pop our body with chemicals drugs, undergo a series of expensive tests, pain stacking examinations and consultations. Only to reach a point where most of these disorders require prolonged treatment.
While most of these can only be temporarily managed, there is no concrete solution.
Life and body do not have to be so complex always.
There are natural and healthier ways of treating most of these ailments without having to resort to these artificial remedies.
Yoga & Energy Healing is an immortal science with answers to the deepest of questions.
It is the most effective and the safest route to a number of major physical and mental conditions a body suffers from.
Let’s discuss five major ailments that can be cured through the practice of yoga:
Yoga & Energy Healing to manage Arthritis
Yoga provides excellent remedy for treating joint pain, soreness, etc.
Regular practice of yoga provides excellent remedy in managing Arthritis as well.
Performing Surya Namaskar along with yoga & Energy Healing poses like Shishuasana, Vrikshasana, Jastiasana, Utkatasana, etc.
can help you treat Arthritis and you can be back to your usual active self in no time.
Yoga & Energy Healing to manage Depression
Suffering from mental ‘blues’?
Yoga appears as an ideal companion to beat this bout of depression you have been experiencing.
Yoga & Energy Healing is known to mentally, physically and spiritually stimulate a human being.
Regular practice of this majestic science lifts your mood by stimulating your nervous system and also provides an insight into life that is spiritually enlightening and mentally awakening.
Yoga & Energy Healing for Heart Blockage
If you suffer from coronary blockage, then regular practice of yoga with Energy Healing can be your life saver.
Pranayama and yoga asanas are the most powerful healing techniques ever discovered by mankind.
Asanas like Nadi Shodhan Pranayam, Bhramari Pranayam, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Sukh Purvak Pranayam, Salamba Bhujangasana are the perfect yogic techniques to get rid of heart blockage and to improve overall oxygen flow and blood circulation in the entire body.
Yoga & Energy Healing to fight Obesity
It is a well-known fact among kids, adults, celebrities, and among aged people too, that Yoga is an excellent science to fight obesity and get rid of the all the fat deposit in the body along with rendering an enticing tone to it.
Yoga is also highly beneficial in eliminating cellulite along with providing fat loss, and perfect tone to the entire body.
Include regular practice of yoga in your daily regimen and fulfill your dream of owning a fit, attractive body.
Yoga for Ageing Skin
If you are concerned about your skin becoming dull and lifeless or those nasty break-outs, then Yoga has solutions to all your skin related problems. Dedicated practice of yoga asanas like Bhujangasana, Ustrasana, Matsyasana, Shishuasana, etc.
Not only help you get rid of all your skin ailments while providing natural glow to your skin, but also prevent it from ageing faster.
Yoga is a science with boundless treasures.
All you need to do is seek consultation from a yoga & Energy Healing expert who can help you choose, as well as efficiently apply the various techniques of yoga for your relevant benefit.
Author: Shruti Singh